6 Reasons Why ‘Freemium’ Recruitment Software Is Superior
Freemium software models for B2B (Business to Business) software, including HR applications, are the next generation in software and are way more superior to traditional models. Here are six reasons why you need a Freemium platform as of right now!
# 1 – What is a ‘Freemium’ Model?
In my views, freemium software platforms have to offer a genuine free plan that has enough features so it can be used by companies to either:
- Extract some real value out of it for free, and, or;
- Use it as a testing/UAT environment.
# 2 – Test Until You Drop
# 3 – Eliminate the Setup Fee
# 4 – Less Training and Support Required
Training and support can be a significant hidden cost that you get hit by after you’ve signed up for a new system and this can be very embarrassing in front of your CFO and management. So make sure that you understand how the training and support work, how much you will be charged and how much of it you’re going to need.This fact is also explained by the above points – modern Freemium HR systems are intuitive and therefore very minimal training and support should be required.
#5 – No Hidden Cost
#6 – Open Architecture and Integration is the Norm
Until next time,
- HR, The Manager, The Buddy and The New Hire Are On The Same Onboarding Page
- 5 Recruiting And Onboarding Tips To Improve Retention
- 5 facts you must know about the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Case Study: End-to-end Recruitment Software solution at Allity
- 5 tips for creating positive employee experience