Branding through Quality ad copy and Consistency
How does an online ad reflect your company’s image?
Not only does it effect your company’s brand, but also changes your chances of securing the very best talent.
Your advertisements will make or break the initial impression you make on prospective applicants and subsequently could adversely effect your ability to make placements.
To improve the look, feel and effectiveness of your advertisements it is important to promote consistency. To do this you need to have restrictions put in place around what your team can and cannot place in an ad. This can be achieved in many ways within the adlogic system through the use of:
- Job order and ad Templates
- Splitting the job order into multiple sections, each with their own subheadings
- Setting a minimum and maximum character limit per section
- Disabling formatting for specific sections (i.e. remove the ability to bold/underline)
These simple steps can help you create a consistent look and feel across all your online ads almost immediately.
For more information or to setup any of these features feel free to contact our support team – [email protected]
- HR, The Manager, The Buddy and The New Hire Are On The Same Onboarding Page
- 5 Recruiting And Onboarding Tips To Improve Retention
- 5 facts you must know about the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Case Study: End-to-end Recruitment Software solution at Allity
- 5 tips for creating positive employee experience