How to make your career-site compatible with Google’s new rules
Fact # 1
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
Fact # 2
Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
Conclusion – listen to Google!
So if you want your career site to come up on page 1 on Google, then you have to listen when Google makes changes to their SEO rules.
New rule – mobile-enabled career site
Google has made changes to their SEO rules which means the following for you – basically, your career site will rank poorly on Google, unless it’s built using Responsive Web Design technology.
What’s Responsive Web Design?
Simply put… Responsive means your site works on mobiles, laptops and desktops.
This is the technology that we use here at MyRecruitmentPlus, when building career sites for our clients.
You’re welcome to call me for an appraisal/quote of your career site’s compatibility with Google’s new rules.
- HR, The Manager, The Buddy and The New Hire Are On The Same Onboarding Page
- 5 Recruiting And Onboarding Tips To Improve Retention
- 5 facts you must know about the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Case Study: End-to-end Recruitment Software solution at Allity
- 5 tips for creating positive employee experience