How to use Multi-posting effectively…
Multi-posting enables you to create an ad and post it to multiple job sites including your own website
Gather all the Job Boards you want to advertise with into the ‘Favorites’ folder
In a SINGLE CLICK you can:
- SEND your ad to all the Job Boards you have gathered in your Favourites Folder
- SCHEDULE when you want the ads to run – now or later
- EDIT the Job ad ONCE and it will automatically update all your ads no matter where they are posted.
- DUPLICATE the ad to repost or update the ad
- Manually EXPIRE the ads if you need to before their end dates
Revenge of the stereotyped – are video interviews good or bad...
No question about it that video interviewing can save recruiters serious time and money, however, does it encourage biases in recruitment? Or is the opposite true? Is it the best thing that ever happened for those who are normally very quickly dismissed and stereotyped? For...
Hiring Without The Hiring Manager
Hiring a new employee for most companies is a straightforward process. You know the drill. Candidates apply for positions, participate in phone screens and testing, and then attend an interview. Interviews are generally with the hiring manager (but sometimes include another independent person). Following successful...
How to attract the perfect employee
Attractive Salary vs. Having a seat at the table - which of these do you think is more important for a candidate. A recent survey showed that “Attractive Salary” is the most desired aspect of a job. But, is money everything? In his bestseller Blink,...