How to use Multi-posting effectively…
Multi-posting enables you to create an ad and post it to multiple job sites including your own website
Gather all the Job Boards you want to advertise with into the ‘Favorites’ folder
In a SINGLE CLICK you can:
- SEND your ad to all the Job Boards you have gathered in your Favourites Folder
- SCHEDULE when you want the ads to run – now or later
- EDIT the Job ad ONCE and it will automatically update all your ads no matter where they are posted.
- DUPLICATE the ad to repost or update the ad
- Manually EXPIRE the ads if you need to before their end dates
Recruiting Trends to come in 2018!
It’s 2018! And with the new year; comes new trends, new technologies and new ideas that will impact how, where and who we recruit! It’s important for your organization or agency to stay up to date with current recruiting trends to ensure you don't fall...
3 Ways to Decrease Candidate Drop Off Rates
How can an Applicant Tracking System help Decrease Candidate Drop Rates? Have you ever interviewed the perfect candidate? The one who ticks all the boxes? The one who seems to be the perfect fit for your whole team? But just when you’re excited to hire...
How to make more placements internally… and from your career-...
Internal hiring vs. Career Site One of our clients is an organisation who employs about 1,800 people, has about 150 users in MyRecruitment+ and use the following modules: Request-to-recruit workflow Recruitment process Career site Internal hiring board within intranet Clicking on the thumb nail below,...