TREES CUT DOWN BY HR FOR ONBOARDING EACH YEAR
If the below list of time and money saving is not enough for HR to start exploring paperless On-boarding… then perhaps saving trees each year could be the motivator!
- Save thousands of hours in productivity from automation and digital signing
- Move those HR resources to do more strategic HR tasks
- Reduce Onboarding time by 80%
- Reduce the number candidates who drop-off after verbally accepting your offer
- Notifying the right stakeholders in the organisation such as IT and procurement about the new hire and their start
- Improve your employer of choice brand
- Empower HR/Payroll by replacing data entry tasks with more professional and career building tasks
- Save trees due to the paperless onboarding process
Hi, my name is Anwar Khalil and I’m the CEO and founder at MyRecruitment+ platform and today we put together for you an eye-opener on the number of trees that are cut down due onboarding activities,
Software Developer vs. A Nurse
1,000 companies could be consuming the entire tree population of Centennial Park, in just 5 years!
Are Reference Checks still relevant ?
The United Nation News stated that 255 million jobs were lost due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The job market is a tough one, and people will go through great lengths to find a job. A study by CV-Library has shown that over a quarter (28%)...
The Business Case for Recruitment Software
There are many benefits of living in a world so heavily influenced by technology. We’re easily educated on global movements, we can support each other on a global scale, and have limitless access to products from various countries. Thank goodness for worldwide shipping! It also...
10 tips for choosing the best onboarding software
Hi and welcome to another episode of my tips series! My name is Anwar Khalil, the CEO & founder at MyRecruitment+ and today, I'm going to share with you some tech stuff from the R&D lab, but also the knowledge from hundreds of client meetings...