TREES CUT DOWN BY HR FOR ONBOARDING EACH YEAR
If the below list of time and money saving is not enough for HR to start exploring paperless On-boarding… then perhaps saving trees each year could be the motivator!
- Save thousands of hours in productivity from automation and digital signing
- Move those HR resources to do more strategic HR tasks
- Reduce Onboarding time by 80%
- Reduce the number candidates who drop-off after verbally accepting your offer
- Notifying the right stakeholders in the organisation such as IT and procurement about the new hire and their start
- Improve your employer of choice brand
- Empower HR/Payroll by replacing data entry tasks with more professional and career building tasks
- Save trees due to the paperless onboarding process
Hi, my name is Anwar Khalil and I’m the CEO and founder at MyRecruitment+ platform and today we put together for you an eye-opener on the number of trees that are cut down due onboarding activities,
Software Developer vs. A Nurse
1,000 companies could be consuming the entire tree population of Centennial Park, in just 5 years!
How an Applicant Tracking System aids Busi...
The world is in a constant state of flux. At this very moment, a lot of existing plans, processes and strategies are being thrown out the window to pivot business operations to cater to the ever-changing political, economic and health scenarios playing out across the...
How would you feel… if on-boarding w...
Next Gen On-boarding Software Best Digital Signing in Industry Workflow for internal approval & signing Auto generate contracts from templates In a few minutes, generate a contract and have it signed internally and by the candidate. [social_share][blog_author]