MyRecruitment+ is the #1 Recruitment & Onboarding SaaS Platform for HR and is used by HR in companies across 5 countries.
About The Role
Growth, growth... growth!
This is one of the most exciting Content Marketing / Writer roles any graduate can have anywhere in the world - to be part of a super competitive content marketing team, be given lots of support and be given real responsibilities to produce content that gets published and read by 1,000s of professionals in 5 countries.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within a world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We pay our team well above market value but in return, we expect high-performance, commitment and ownership of the platform. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Between $45K to 60K Per Year + Super
- OTE: $75K/Year
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
Your responsibilities will include
- Work closely with the marketing coordinator and the executive team
- Liaise with the creative manager to produce and publish content
- Have content published in industry and mainstream publications
To be successful in this role you must:
- Graduate (or still studying) with University degree In Marketing, Journalism, PR, Media or something equivalent
- Already have had work published in major publications
- Have the passion for PR, writing & content marketing
- Have strong writing talent and skills
- Be super motivated and driven
- Be extremely professional
It's advantageous if you have experience in
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
You could move into the following roles in the company:
- PR Executive / Manager
- Marketing Executive / Manager
- Product Manager