About MyRecruitment+ And The Culture
MyRecruitment+ is a JAVA SAAS platform that's used by thousands of Corporate and Agency Recruiters in over 5 countries.
Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work on a world-class java technology stack. Both the interesting & the boring stuff is equally split across the teams. No particular person or team gets to be stuck with the boring stuff. Everyone deserves to work on interesting new projects and grow as an engineer as well as a professional.
Renunciation: We pay our engineers well above market value but we expect commitment and ownership of the platform.
About The Role And The Person
We are looking for a video content professional with a University degree and with passion for shooting and editing video content and social media marketing.
After the successful 3 months internship, the intern can be offered a full-time position starting at 50K/pa as a base and 60k/pa OTE. The OTE is made up of the base and quarterly bonuses. In addition to the base and bonuses, the successful candidate can be offered Share Options in the company if they meet a certain set of KPK(s) that are based on commitment, attitude, their contribution to the culture of the company as well as excelling at their specific role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and implementing the video content strategy for all channels including website, social and eDMs
- Creating the video content
- Editing the video content
- Publishing the video content.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a University degree In Media, PR or relevant discipline
- Have a passion for Video and Content Marketing
- Proven Success in Video Content Creation and Editing
- Sound Marketing acumen
- Strong Writing talent and skills
- Have to be super motivated and driven
- Have to be extremely professional
- Have to be resilient and eager to prove that you are the next future star.
It's advantageous if you have experience in
- Interview format
- PR experience
- Cartoon-based video software
- Strong Editing
You could move into the following roles in the company:
- Head of Social Media Marketing
- Head of Video Content
- Head of Content Marketing