About the MyRecruitment+ Software Platform
MyRecruitment+ is the #1 SaaS Platform for in-house Recruitment & Onboarding and is used by HR professionals across Australia, NZ, UK, US and CA. We have been growing at a 40% rate each year and continue to see a huge growth potential for our platform globally. We have pioneered the SaaS offering to HR and in particular the enterprise-grade recruitment & onboarding and we continue to maintain significant market leadership in our category.
About The Role
Growth, growth... growth!
This is a super exciting Inbound, Digital and Content Marketing role for a junior marketing specialist with a few years of agency experience - move into an in-house role and work on some of the most exciting ideas across multiple channels including PPC, SEO, Direct, EDM, Social, content, blogs, PR... etc. be part of a fast-growing, awesome marketing team of 5.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within a world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We pay our team well above market value but in return, we expect high-performance, commitment and ownership of the platform. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Between $70K and $80K + Super depending on experience
- OTE: Between $100K and $120K/Year (quarterly bonuses)
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
To be successful in this role you must:
- Having a University degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Media or something equivalent
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience working in a marketing agency
- Have a passion for inbound marketing, PR, writing & content marketing
- Have strong writing talent and skills
- Have Social Marketing experience
- Have PPC skills
- Understand SEO and some experience working with an SEO expert
- Be super motivated and driven
- Be extremely professional
It's advantageous if you have experience
- Influencer Marketing
You could move into the following roles in the company:
- Marketing Team Lead
- Inbound Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Product Manager