About the MyRecruitment+ Software Platform
MyRecruitment+ is the #1 SaaS Platform for HR in areas of Recruitment & Onboarding new employees as well as... change of employment conditions and off-boarding for existing employees. MR+ is used by HR professionals across Australia, NZ, UK, US, and CA. We have been growing at a 40% rate each year and continue to see a huge growth potential for our platform globally. We have pioneered the SaaS offering to HR and we continue to maintain significant market leadership in our category.
About The Role
Bring your passion for content creation & distribution and unleash your potential to take your career to another level. Work on world-class projects. B2B marketing for a best-in-category SaaS platform. Be on the right-side of history and join the B2B area with the highest growth. Work with one of the best creative directors in the world on cutting edge projects. Try new ideas and edgy ideas and feel very real and proud of yourself and your career. This is a super exciting Inbound Content Marketing role for a junior marketing specialist with a minimum of 2 years of experience - work on some of the most exciting ideas across multiple channels including Video content, Social Media Marketing, Manage Social Influencers, cutting edge content marketing, Blogs, PR, PPC, SEO, Direct, EDM, ... etc.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We pay our team well above market value but in return, we expect high performance, commitment, and ownership of the platform. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Between $60K and $80K + Super depending on experience
- OTE: Between $90K and $120K/Year on meeting KPI(s)
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a University degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Media or something equivalent
- Have minimum of 2 years of experience
- Have a passion for inbound marketing, writing & content marketing
- Have strong writing talent and skills
- Have Social Marketing experience
- Understand SEO and some experience working with SEO
- Be super motivated and driven
- Be extremely professional
It's advantageous if you have experience in:
- Influencer Marketing
You could move into the following roles in the company:
- Marketing Team Lead
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager