- Are you passionate about content creation and have strong video editing skills?
- Do you also have some animation skills?
- Wanna creative freedom and a supportive team?
- Wanna be part of the first 35-people team & global expansion plan?
About the MyRecruitment+ Software Platform
MyRecruitment+ is the #1 SaaS Platform for HR in areas of Recruitment & Onboarding new employees as well as... change of employment conditions and off-boarding for existing employees. MR+ is used by HR professionals across Australia, NZ, UK, US, and CA. We have been growing at a 40% rate each year and continue to see a huge growth potential for our platform globally. We have pioneered the SaaS offering to HR and we continue to maintain significant market leadership in our category.
About The Role
This role combines: Video directing, videography and post-production editing.
Primarily it's about post-production editing and animation, but any directing skills and videography would be absolutely ideal for this role.
Bring your passion for content creation and unleash your potential to take your career to another level. Work on world-class projects. Join a B2B marketing team of a best-in-category software company providing a SaaS HR platform to companies like SBS, Breville & Lactalis. Be on the right-side of history and join the highest growth industry globally. Be part of taking the marketing team to the next level - have full creative freedom and full support to equip your team with the best tools to produce excellent and fresh, world-first content. This is a super exciting Content Marketing role for a junior video editor with a minimum of 2 years of experience in post-production editing.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We expect a high-level of commitment and ownership from our team and in return we offer very competitive renumeration and benefits. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Between $65K and $100K + Super depending on experience
- OTE: Between $90K and $120K/Year on meeting KPI(s)
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
- Benefits: Gym membership, Coffee reimbursement, car & car parking if required.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a University/TAFE degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Media or something equivalent
- Have minimum of 2 years in video editing
- Have a passion for organic and viral content marketing and content producing
- Have Social Marketing experience
- Be super motivated and driven
- Be extremely professional
It's advantageous if you have experience in:
- Photography skills
- Movie directing skills
You could move into the following roles in the company:
- Senior Digital Content Producer
- Team Leader
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager