About the MyRecruitment+ Software Platform
MyRecruitment+ is the #1 SaaS Platform for HR in the areas of Recruitment & Onboarding new employees as well as... change of employment conditions and off-boarding for existing employees. MR+ is used by HR professionals across Australia, NZ, UK, US, and CA. We have been growing at a 40% rate each year and continue to see a huge growth potential for our platform globally. We have pioneered the SaaS offering to HR and we continue to maintain significant market leadership in our category.
About The Role
Growth, growth... growth!
This is a super exciting in-house graphic designer for a web, social and content marketing team. Website, Social posts, Video Content, Video Podcast... etc.. You'll be working with some of the most creative and technical people in the industry on challenging and rewarding projects. Learn from very strong marketing and dev professionals with many years of experience amongst them and who operate in an open and positive environment that helps newcomers with their personal growth and personal development.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We pay our team well above market value but in return, we expect high performance, commitment, and ownership of the platform. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Between $50K and $65K + Super depending on experience
- OTE: Between $70K and $80K/Year (quarterly bonuses)
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
The ideal person will have between 5 to 15 years of experience working in agencies as well as in-house creative and will have proven experience in most of the following:
- Super creative and wants to try new things
- Edgy artistic approach
- Adobe Suite - Xd, AI, PS... etc.
- Educated-knowledge EDM experience
- Educated-knowledge Website Design Experience
- Educated-knowledge App Design Experience
- Educated-knowledge UX experience
- Digital and social media marketing
- Educated-knowledge Responsive Web Design
- Show valid work experience
- Attention to details
- Ability to take input and quickly change direction
- Multi-tasking and quickly changing between projects
Nice to have experience and skills
- HTML and CSS coding
- Video editing
- Video production
If you believe that this describes you then click on the Apply button below, alternatively you can call Anwar Khalil on 0410 512 021 for a confidential discussion about the role.