MyRecruitment+ is the #1 Recruitment & Onboarding SaaS Platform for HR and is used by HR in companies across 5 countries.
About The Role
Growth, growth... growth!
This is one of the most exciting pre-sales support roles in the world, where you'll be promoting a best-in-category product and work within a team of super talented tech and commercial professionals. Learn, grow, make tons of money and have fun in a great team and within a great culture.
Culture & Remuneration
Inclusion: Inclusion is the key to diversity and every employee must behave in a way that makes everyone feels included.
Learning & Growing: Work closely within a world-class business and technical teams where you'll find yourself constantly challenged to learn and grow as a professional.
Remuneration: We pay our team well above market value but in return, we expect high-performance, commitment and ownership of the platform. Based on the years of experience, we're offering the following package for this role:
- Base: Up to $100K/Year + Super (depending on experience)
- OTE: Up to $180K/Year
- Share Options: You might be offered share options after 6 months
- Yearly Salary Review: Your base and OTE will be reviewed every year
About The Person
The ideal person would have between 3 to 10 years working in either the tech or the recruitment industry and in roles like sales, account management, business analyst, client success, support, consultant... etc. who's hungry and super focused on their career and future and wants to earn lots of money. Someone who wants to take their career to the next level. Someone who's a team player but very focused. Someone who walks into the door and leaves their personal problems behind them. They walk into the door with a plan for the day, and which is part of the week's plan.
Your responsibilities will include
- Assisting a team of 4 sales representatives
- Doing demos for the platform to clients over zoom and in person
- Helping the sales team with proposals and tenders
- Helping with the entire sales cycle from the strategy and analysis point of view
- Be able to follow up on technical questions/concerns in writing and over the phone
- Helping with the pricing strategy
- Helping with understanding, analysing, negotiating and documenting any additional requirements or data import that clients might have as part of their requirements for coming onboard
- Helping in analysing and configuring API integration requirements between the MyRecruitment+ platform and other HR systems
- Analysing and quoting possible new feature requirements
- Help and motivate the team to close their respective opportunities and meet their targets
- Head of sales support
- Product Manager
- Key Segment Manager